When you leave
What You Can Expect At Discharge:
- Discharge instructions. (A list that includes diet, activity level, next appointments, etc.) Ask questions to make sure everything is clear.
- A list of your current medications. Review them with our staff, so you know what each medication is and why you are taking it. Take the list to your next primary care appointment. Ask your physician or pharmacist about any interactions.
Preparing For Discharge.
- Make sure that anyone assisting you understands the type of care you will
need, what to look for if your condition changes, when to call for help and whom to contact.
- Make sure you know how to operate any equipment.
- Ask about support groups for your condition.
After Discharge-Measuring the Patient Experience at Florence Health System.
You may receive a patient satisfaction survey before you are discharge. Please fill out your survey and share your patient experience with us, let us know how we are doing and how we can improve.